So this is my fifth day home and I think it's safe to say I have fully recovered from my sleep deprived week of finals. But now I need something to occupy my time(there are only so many Bravo marathons I can take) until I'm back in Clemson. What I really need to do is get my tush moving. I am noticing that I have a lil too much booty in the pants if ya know what I mean. I haven't really worked out (other than the occasional wii battle) since last summer. Maybe I should take note of what Fergie so eloquently says in her song Fergalicious..."My body stay vicious. I be up in the gym just workin on my fitness. He's my witness(Ooh wee)" But it seems a little silly for me to join a gym for the three weeks I'll be home--sorry Ferg. Luckily back in my youth (pre Clemmy) I used to be quite the master of home training and I have the As-Seen-On-TV gear to prove it. So it looks like I'm going to have to dust off the ol perfect push ups and get to work. I've already started working out with my favorite 57 year old trainer Gilad. You can hang out with him daily from 10-11 on Fit Tv. So if Regis and Kelly is a repeat you should check it out. Don't let the leotards and legwarmers fool you... he's pretty legit. My buns are forever burning afterwards. Another training tool I can't wait to take out of the closet is my INDO BOARD!!! It's this awesome balance board and it makes me believe that one day I'll just be able to hop on a surfboard and look like this. Like that'll ever happen but hey I can dream.
Well that's my plan...perfect pushups, indo board, and outdated fitness videos. Sounds fool proof right?....I'll let you know how it goes.
Oh and don't worry, as much as I love a fitness infomercial I'll never get a shake weight.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment