Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I've become one of those girls....

You know... the one's with obnoxiously long hair.



I hadn't really noticed how long my mane had gotten until recently when I realized that I no longer needed hair elastics because I could literally tie my hair in a knot on top of my head. Now that's TOO LONG. We all know the solution to this problem so why does it warrant a blog post?? I've decided I'm going to donate these red locks of mine to some precious lil ging who's lost theirs. This is kind of a big deal for a girl who got maybe an inch taken off last summer and thought she looked like she had a bob straight out of the 1920's (I can be slightly dramatic at times). I've thought about this decision a lot... obvi. With it being summer, there's no chance I'm going to get trapped in my car during a blizzard so I don't need to have the option of using my hair as a blanket. Also I'm going to be beeboppin all around Clemson as an orientation ambassador and I don't want to scare the incoming freshman with my sweaty, Cousin It hair. Now of course I'm going to miss this hair...especially when I need to tell a flirtatious story and it won't be there for me to flip. Oh I forgot to mention that one of my best friends, Erin, is going to donate her hair too! That is if she doesn't chicken out (which is a stronger possibility then you know). So I made the appointment and Thursday (yes THIS Thursday) is the big day! Until then, I plan on going to as many topless beaches as possible while I still have rib-length hair to offer some coverage.


One more thing.....
Please consider still being my friend even if I come out of this looking like a 4th grade tomboy who wears flannel shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment